#paedobritain #childsnatchbritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
- SAME CIRCUS, DIFFERENT VICTIMS: anonymous letter triggers reasons and justifications for child snatching
- Innocent and transferred to HMP The Verne in Dorset – for whatever Reasons
- The Second Christmas in a Cell – without Children and Spouse
- Trying to Make Sense of Irrational Behaviour and Decisions in Court and News Rooms
- Class Actions in Canada against Church-State Criminal Conspiracies
- From eye witness in Wood Green Court where the Musas were found ‘guilty’
- Guilty… of child abuse supposedly…
- Waiting for the Jury’s Verdict on the worst of all child snatching cases
- It couldn’t have been more powerful: critique of Haringey Police and the British Justice System
- Update from Court 5 in Wood Green Court – before the Jury decides next week
- A visit to Wood Green Court
- Just in case Haringey Council’s Legal Team is of a different Opinion
- Child welfare scandal – Now boss is suspended! Precedence from Scotland?
- Who would like to stage a theatre play about ‘child snatching’?
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
- Bad publicity
- Children's Rights
- Christian Faith
- Daily Mail
- Early Day Motion
- Edge Media
- False imprisonment
- Family Law
- Haringey Council
- HMP Holloway
- HMP Pentonville
- HMP The Verne
- Human Rights
- Internet Media
- ITV This Morning
- Mail on Sunday
- Mainstream Media
- Online petitions
- Researching Reform
- Royal Courts of Justice
- Sex offenders
- Sunday Express
- The Rule of Crime
- The Rule of Law
- The Telegraph
- Wood Green Crown Court
Archives (no. of posts)
- Follow @SabineMcNeill
- 57,585 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Publicity is the very soul of justice. It is the surest of all guards against improbity. It keeps the judge himself, while trying, under trial.
Cash for Kids – especially Cute Nigerians is the press release that goes out to ‘spread the word’ about the horrendous crimes inflicted upon the Musas. Actress Michelle Collins was facilitative in the abduction of the children and the evidence … Continue reading
The Musas are NOT alone – not just in the UK but especially in Haringey. Therefore, a Criminal Investigation into the London Borough of Haringey Children’s Services has been launched. It is based on this Brief on Family Law and … Continue reading
The Musas are far from being alone! Say NO to Forced Adoption! March on Parliament Square on 5th November!
This event is announced on UK Social Services – the blog that was started by a couple that fled to Ireland to keep their baby… Here’s the corresponding Facebook page.