What is worse: when innocent parents are imprisoned or when courageous and passionate supporters of innocent victims of child abuse are imprisoned?
- the Musas have had one court hearing after the other delayed
- they have been ‘produced’ to the wrong court
- they have not been produced
- McKenzie Friends are not being given legal visits to take documents in and out
- they are not allowed to telephone each other and are given other limitations on whom to call, if at all
- mail does not get delivered to them
- clothes have been attempted to be delivered dozens of times, but they are never on the list, despite numerous applications.
In other words, instead of being treated as ‘guests’, as they are on remand, they are being treated as if they were convicted criminals.
Not having legal representation in their civil case, means they have to make do with McKenzie Friends. Meanwhile, their lawyers in the criminal case don’t succeed in getting them bail…
To illustrate the viciousness of what we are up against, Robert Green who has been exposing 22 paedophile abusers of Hollie Greig, a young woman with Down Syndrome, was imprisoned for 9 months of ‘breach of the peace’ and 3 months of breaching bail conditions.
There are a lot of people who do not like this injustice!!! Join the world wide protest against child abuse on 6th March!
- On the Dangers of acting as McKenzie Friend of Victims of Child Abuse (mckenzies4fairness.wordpress.com)
- It’s a Fit Up: excellent article about another shocking imprisonment (victims-unite.net)
- Please do everything to get us out of this hell hole. We are innocent. (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Hollie Greig (wakeuporkney.wordpress.com)