Blessed be Professor Jane Ireland who wrote that report Evaluating Expert Witness Psychological Reports: Exploring Quality.
It gave rise to lots of TV and press coverage and also this Early Day Motion 2857 that, so far, has been signed by 12 MPs.
Anybody who knows of victims of child snatching, especially where ‘expert witnesses’ were involved, should submit their story to their MP and ask that they sign this motion.
- Daily Mail and Channel IV: Scandal of ‘unqualified’ experts who advise our family courts (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- How Competent are Expert Witnesses? John Hemming’s Early Day Motion (researchingreform.wordpress.com)
- The reform programme has stalled. You cannot be concerned about ‘secret justice’ and not be outraged. (victims-unite.net)
- Just about the most draconian act the state can carry out is to remove a family’s child (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Scrap the Family Justice Review Final Report: EDM for MPs and Petition for Folks (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- How Competent Are Expert Witnesses? Channel 4 Investigates (researchingreform.wordpress.com)