EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
- SAME CIRCUS, DIFFERENT VICTIMS: anonymous letter triggers reasons and justifications for child snatching
- Innocent and transferred to HMP The Verne in Dorset – for whatever Reasons
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- #ChildRights in the UK? Mind the Gap between #ForcedAdoption Reality, Laws &Treaties wp.me/p2bKS5-cP 2 hours ago
- 74,001 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The citizen is entitled to resist unlawful action as a matter of right and to live under the rule of law
I must interrupt the marketing of my software innovations once again, for Wood Green Crown Court and its professionals need to be reminded of page 688 of Administrative Law (Oxford) on Discretion, Exhaustion, Implied Exclusion: There are grave objections to giving … Continue reading
This 16-year old girl describes her experiences in “care”. She is the great-granddaughter of 76-year old Phil Thompson who is fighting Walsall Council. He calls the video: “Truth about Lies” – lies by all the institutions involved in this horrible … Continue reading