The title words are taken from the sermon that Gloria preached in July 2009. Thanks to the magic of net-working, Jackie Holden transcribed the first few minutes – just for everybody to see where Gloria Musa draws her strength from.
For who else could survive the suffering that an ordained Bishop has gone through, since her five children were taken in April 2010, the sixth one 3 hours after birth in a violent attack by Police and the seventh one in prison? She is going through chronic pain since the attack in hospital which seems to have been attempted murder, as she was left unconscious.
Prison since November 2011 and hearings in secret family and open criminal courts have hardly made life easier.
God’s Plan for you, 1 Peter 5:10 by Bishop Gloria Musa, 22nd July 2009
Here’s what expects them this week at court:
According to a witness in court on Friday 25th, there will be further St Thomas Hospital medical personnel on Monday and Tuesday, then Haringey Social Workers will begin giving evidence on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings, with the 3 older children in the afternoons, 1 child per afternoon.
Here is another prayer for Chiwar and Gloria Musa and their seven children.
- Prayers and Publicity for the Musa Parents and their Seven Children (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- More like Stalin’s Russia or Mao’s China than the West of England (victims-unite.net)
- Briefing for potential supporters in Wood Green Court (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- ITV This Morning: Help me Keep my Baby (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Haringey Council: worst child snatching case in criminal court for 4 weeks, starting today (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- How do you Endure Humiliation, Pain and 22 Hours of being Locked Up? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- UK Social Services may have overstepped the mark laid down by EU law (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)