EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
- SAME CIRCUS, DIFFERENT VICTIMS: anonymous letter triggers reasons and justifications for child snatching
- Innocent and transferred to HMP The Verne in Dorset – for whatever Reasons
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- Follow @SabineMcNeill
- 72,567 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Category Archives: Christian Faith
Three judges were sitting to decide what to do with the application to ask for permission to appeal the judgement and sentence by two barristers: Ms Raana Sheikh and David Owusu who were working pro bono. They are used acquittals … Continue reading
Paul Randle-Jolliffe has been involved as a McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) with the Musa case long before I tried to help. Here he writes to Haringey’s Children’s Care Services reminding them of the many times they ignored or transgressed … Continue reading
Where do we draw our hopes from, when we see not just miscarriage but travesty of justice? the judge not declaring mis-informing the jury misleading the court lies under oath institutionalised violence and dishonesty to achieve the one goal that … Continue reading
I don’t know whether I can find words that describe the horror of what I’m feeling, what I imagine the parents and the children are feeling, let alone the legal team. I don’t know how “they” can get away with … Continue reading
It was rather amazing for me to hear that the jury can take all the time it needs to come to its conclusion. This picture is not too dissimilar to the setting in Court 5 in Wood Green Court. On … Continue reading
David Owusu is the Barrister for Chiwar Musa in this criminal trial. This morning we were six supporters in the public gallery who heard and saw him perform in an utterly admirable way. It was most impressive to see how … Continue reading