#paedobritain #childsnatchbritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- SAME CIRCUS, DIFFERENT VICTIMS: anonymous letter triggers reasons and justifications for child snatching
- Innocent and transferred to HMP The Verne in Dorset – for whatever Reasons
- The Second Christmas in a Cell – without Children and Spouse
- Trying to Make Sense of Irrational Behaviour and Decisions in Court and News Rooms
- Class Actions in Canada against Church-State Criminal Conspiracies
- From eye witness in Wood Green Court where the Musas were found ‘guilty’
- Guilty… of child abuse supposedly…
- Waiting for the Jury’s Verdict on the worst of all child snatching cases
- It couldn’t have been more powerful: critique of Haringey Police and the British Justice System
- Update from Court 5 in Wood Green Court – before the Jury decides next week
- A visit to Wood Green Court
- Just in case Haringey Council’s Legal Team is of a different Opinion
- Child welfare scandal – Now boss is suspended! Precedence from Scotland?
- Who would like to stage a theatre play about ‘child snatching’?
- God’s Plan for You is Not to Let You Down, Not to put you to Shame!
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
- Bad publicity
- Children's Rights
- Christian Faith
- Daily Mail
- Early Day Motion
- Edge Media
- False imprisonment
- Family Law
- Haringey Council
- HMP Holloway
- HMP Pentonville
- HMP The Verne
- Human Rights
- Internet Media
- ITV This Morning
- Mail on Sunday
- Mainstream Media
- Researching Reform
- Royal Courts of Justice
- Sex offenders
- Sunday Express
- The Rule of Crime
- The Rule of Law
- The Telegraph
- Wood Green Crown Court
Archives (no. of posts)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 57,139 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Category Archives: Daily Mail
What a relief to see more and more articles in newspapers! Thanks to the mother who was featured as ‘Katherine Simmonds’ in the Channel IV programme How competent are expert witnesses?, here is a great list of links: Do expert … Continue reading →
This remarkable quote by lawyer Nigel Priestley appeared on Channel IV’s description of their film on ‘expert witnesses’: After the death penalty the most draconian act that the state can do is remove a family’s child. I have had long … Continue reading →
As I am trying to help parents getting their children back, mainly by exposing their stories through publicity online, I have just discovered these Daily Mail articles by Sue Reid: 31 Jan 2008: How social services are paid bonuses to … Continue reading →