Most people have no idea what social services get up to. But those who have become their victims and tried to get justice or compensation will not only tell you their own drama but, most likely, also how many others are “in the same boat”.
Rozel Reilly who published Stop Social Workers removing Innocent Children for Forced Adoption doesn’t write about her case. And the Government’s e-petition site doesn’t allow you to see either signatures or comments.
So I’ll stick to GoPetition as the host for
- Stop Social Workers removing Innocent children for Forced Adoption (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- BRITAIN’S BIGGEST ISSUE: Judges sanction Social Services snatching children with Superinjunctions (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- 10,000 Children Ripped from their Families: Tony Blair’s worst mistake (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Britain’s forced adoptions: the hidden scandal we can’t ignore – Christopher Booker again (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- How Social Workers Steal Children: Abuse of Power & Bullying (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)