This is one of the phrases among many comments of the 416 signers of the Send the Musas Home petition.
Five pages of comments cover the following areas:
1. God’s Rights vs Human’s Rights
2. Human rights are Universal
2.1. Justice should Prevail
2.2 The Value of Families
3. Social Workers are Corrupt and Criminal
3.1 Stealing Children is a Heinous Crime
3.2 Secrecy hides Criminality
3.3 This is the Worst of all Child Snatching Cases
4. Support for the Petition
5. No wonder there are Riots!
5.1 Say NO to Oppression!
5.2 Outrage beyond Deplorable
6. England for the English!
7. The World is Watching
- Human Rights Activist Norman Scarth writes Admirably to HMP Cardiff (victims-unite.net)
- Human rights are for everyone – don’t let them be taken away | Migrants’ Rights Network (MRN) (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- A New Collation of 700 Comments by 1700 Free Norman Scarth Petition Signers (victims-unite.net)
- Human Rights Organizations Help Celebs Avoid Major Gaffes (huffingtonpost.com)