This seems to be a classic instance of the way social workers make a crashing initial mistake, then add ever more questionable allegations to defend their blunder.
His eighth article appeared before Christmas last year:
18 Dec 2010
Does this family have human rights?
Social workers persist in their cruel treatment of an innocent family
Quote from this article:
“A council whistleblower has said that, at a recent case conference, the social workers admitted that maybe they had made a mistake, and that the mother they had falsely accused was in fact devoted and blameless. But apparently, because of “press interest” in the case, the officials agreed that the council could not afford the very damaging publicity which might follow if the unhappy children were reunited with their parents.
It was therefore vital that the council should continue to justify its actions.”
Here is the full list of articles.
Meanwhile, Maurice Kirk who acted as McKenzie Friend in two court hearings for the Musas is on hunger strike in HMP Cardiff “until he is taken seriously” has not telephoned for two days and we are asking for help and support.
- The Nigerian Parlament supports the Musa Family (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Super Starfighter takes on Secret Family Court Case with the Worst Local Council (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- I am ashamed that my country can treat a family of Nigerian citizens so cruelly, so unjustly and so dishonestly (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- First Maurice, then the Musas in Custody – all Three escaping to be Sectioned (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Another African Paper Publishes the Musa Drama / Tragedy / “Case” (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)