- Why do you continue sanctioning the Council’s case against the Musas, while social workers, managers and even solicitors have been changing from one false allegation to another?
- Are you aware that, among experts of child snatching cases, Haringey Council is rated to be the worst and the Musa case the most evil and corrupt one? As an example please note signer no 15 in the online petition Send the Musas Home.
- What prevents you from letting the Musas have their rightful access to school and medical records of their children?
- Why have you allowed the Musas to travel in vain to the contact centre in Kent without producing the children, over 40 times, even though court judges have ordered contact?
- Why are you refusing consular visits to the High Commission of Nigeria?
- Are all the children alive?
- Are they all healthy?
- With which authority did you change Favour Musa’s name to Lizzy a few weeks after she was kidnapped?
- Have they been trafficked abroad or to South Africa, where African children under Haringey care were seen with white English foster carers which called the attention of the Police in South Africa?
- Is it true that an 11-year old girl in your care has become pregnant?
- Are you aware of other such abuse?
- As world-wide attention and concern for the safety of the parents and children are rising, would it not be better to admit that the Council got it wrong in the Musa case rather than continue to cover up?
- Earlier this year, the carer Dennis Bassett and Social Worker Joyce Agyekum travelled abroad. Did they take children with them and where to?
- Are you aware of the trauma, injuries and damages you are afflicting upon these children and how each day of separation adds to this traumatisation?
The answer I received was: it’s in the hand of Sir Nicholas Wall, President of the Family Courts.
The judge, however, keeps saying that he has “no jurisdiction”.
After all the family is Nigerian, even though Haringey Council claims the children have become British in some miraculous way such as falsifying passports without the parent’s knowledge…
- Maurice in Haringey Court courtesy of Child Snatchers (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- The Nigerian Parlament supports the Musa Family (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- I am ashamed that my country can treat a family of Nigerian citizens so cruelly, so unjustly and so dishonestly (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Exactly what Haringey Council are trying to avoid: bad publicity (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Africa is Campaigning to Save the Musas’ Children (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The Denials and Cover Ups of Royally Protected Criminals (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Africa wants to know: Where are the Musa Children? Are they Dead or Alive? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Is it “criminal damage” to help the Musa Family get their Children back from Haringey Council? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Money, paedophilia, satanic abuse or any combination of the three (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- First Maurice, then the Musas in Custody – all Three escaping to be Sectioned (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)