While this Guardian article is not about the Musas, it is rather relevant, since Haringey Police officers are clearly “out to get them” – just as the black Mark Duggan. One has to ask:
- cui bono? Who benefits?
- who ordered Haringey Police to do what they have been doing?
According to a Crown Prosecutor (at Haringey Court on 7th December), the Musa parents have
- abused their children in a million and one ways
- do these children look abused or in need of “care” and “protection” by Haringey Council?
- Your guess who took this photo and when!…
Hence the allegations are too serious for granting bail! Even worse: they are treated as political prisoners, denying them all their rights.
However, Haringey Police
- invaded the family home in April 2010 to kidnap their then five children
- took the sixth baby in June 2011 after her birth while strangling the mother and pulling her arms and legs such that she is limping today; at the time, they left her unconscious
- thinking she was dead, after they had rolled her bed into a separate room, the Musas interpret the event as ‘attempted murder’
- appeared in another hospital, after a whistleblower had warned them that drugs would be planted on them next
- arrested them and kept them in the most grusome conditions for ‘drugging their baby’
- imposed ‘bail conditions’ of signing on at police stations three times a week
- checked on them after they moved to Croydon and claimed that they didn’t sign on there either…
May Truth win sooner rather than later!!!
And may the family be re-united in the spirit of Christmas!
And may the rumours that the eldest daughter Favour is dead, not be true!
- Musas arrested in London, all Family Members Now in Custody (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Please do everything to get us out of this hell hole. We are innocent. (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- First Maurice, then the Musas in Custody – all Three escaping to be Sectioned (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Is it “criminal damage” to help the Musa Family get their Children back from Haringey Council? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Please use Email a Prisoner to Send Gloria Musa your Prayers [A 2767 CJ] (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)