When John Hemming MP gave evidence regarding “adoption”, the result was on BBC News! This was especially good, as three days earlier the Sunday Express published Social Workers ‘sex up abuse claims to snatch children for adoption‘. A major breakthrough by the mainstream media!
John Hemming MP was given a hard time by the government advisor Martin Neary who believes that the adoption process needs speeding up.
Committee members seem to need convincing that there is a problem at all.
Here are their latest terms of reference.
And here’s my first submission, to which I added this portfolio of nine cases – with a rehash of Camilla Cavendish’s 10-point plan.
- In the Best Interest of the Ideology: the Child Protection System in England, by Florence Bellone (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Evidence on Adoption before the Education Committee investigating Child Protection (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- First Daily Express, now BBC: the scandal of snatching children for adoption (victims-unite.net)
- Great Britain: The Stolen Children (victims-unite.net)
- What do Vicky Haigh and the Musas have in common? Sir Nicholas Wall! (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- 1,000 children “wrongly” adopted every year (researchingreform.wordpress.com)
- Children ‘being wrongly adopted’ (bbc.co.uk)
Pingback: Council pays £1m damages for ‘shocking’ child abuse failings | This Nigerian Family wants to go Home – WITH their Six Kidnapped Children!
Pingback: Camilla Cavendish’s 10-Point Plan before the Education Select Committee | Parents Against Injustice.
Pingback: How Social Services are paid Bonuses to Snatch Babies for Adoption | This Nigerian Family wants to go Home – WITH their Six Kidnapped Children!
Pingback: Scrap the Family Justice Review Final Report: EDM for MPs and Petition for Folks « In Support of John Hemming MP
Pingback: World wide Peaceful Protest against Child Abuse on March 6th | Citizens' Cyber Court
where can i turn to as i watch these social workers do as they like to my grandaughter babys being forcibly taken for adoption ,she is now self harming ,not eating & trying to commit suicide,,they are smugly telling her “come see your son for the last time” we are in pieces & powerless to do anything, but they have been allowed to lie,give false evidence & not even a word to my grandaughter until now .when it is too late,..its just too much to bear anymore
Phone Ian Josephs in Monaco. His number is on http://www.Forced-Adoption.com and he rings you back.
He’s always the best First Aid.
thank you Sabine
Pingback: Tuesday, March 6th: World Wide Peaceful Protest against Child Abuse « Publicity Online
Pingback: The White Rose Blog publishes 72 Child Deaths due to 45 Social Services « Publicity Online
Pingback: The Secrecy of the Family Courts should be lifted NOW « Staffordshire Social Services