When John Hemming MP gave evidence regarding “adoption”, the result was on BBC News! This was especially good, as three days earlier the Sunday Express published Social Workers ‘sex up abuse claims to snatch children for adoption‘. A major breakthrough by the mainstream media!
John Hemming MP was given a hard time by the government advisor Martin Neary who believes that the adoption process needs speeding up.
Committee members seem to need convincing that there is a problem at all.
Here are their latest terms of reference.
- In the Best Interest of the Ideology: the Child Protection System in England, by Florence Bellone (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Evidence on Adoption before the Education Committee investigating Child Protection (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- First Daily Express, now BBC: the scandal of snatching children for adoption (victims-unite.net)
- Great Britain: The Stolen Children (victims-unite.net)
- What do Vicky Haigh and the Musas have in common? Sir Nicholas Wall! (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- 1,000 children “wrongly” adopted every year (researchingreform.wordpress.com)
- Children ‘being wrongly adopted’ (bbc.co.uk)