Essex Council has paid damages of almost £1m to four siblings it failed to protect from abuse.
This article was brought to my attention by Natasha Phillips who publishes Researching Reform in an admirable form – in close collaboration with John Hemming MP.
In his 2-hour interview he says very clearly
- that there are parents who are abusive and whose children need protection
- that there are parents whose children have been taken wrongfully from them
- that the checks and balances are missing or failing.
Hence I wonder when parents and children will be compensated when they failed to tell the difference between right and wrong allegations that may even have turned into charges for imprisonment and criminal court procedures…
- Forced Adoption and Total Secrecy in the Family Courts – an Edge Media Video (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Parliament’s Education Select Committee investigates Child Protection (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Appeals soar after secret courts are opened to public (victims-unite.net)
- First Daily Express, now BBC: the scandal of snatching children for adoption (victims-unite.net)
- Children ‘being wrongly adopted’ (bbc.co.uk)
- In the Best Interest of the Ideology: the Child Protection System in England, by Florence Bellone (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Social workers sex up abuse CLAIMS to Snatch Children for Adoption (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Association of Honourable McKenzie Friends launched with Austin Mitchell MP and John Hemming MP | McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates