What is more important: the reporting gap between the blogosphere and the mainstream media or the abuse of ‘baby-snatcher’ social workers?
Isn’t it ‘funny’ that Christopher Booker has been so alone with his consistent reporting in The Telegraph? The Times stopped before Camilla Cavendish’s 10-point-plan was implemented. The Daily Mail seems to be coming round at long last. But BBC‘s programme Protecting our Children was in defence of social workers, while Channel IV reported on the incompetence of expert witnesses used in family courts.
Also, would blog reporting be necessary, if these dreadful child snatching cases were not held in secret courts, as any other crime?
Abuse of ‘baby-snatcher’ social workers finds an outlet online – Social workers involved in sensitive child protection cases are being targeted as angry families vent their fury on blogs is an article the The Guardian, published yesterday.
With professional carefulness regarding ‘claims’ or ‘allegations’, the article is mainly the result of an interview with Hilton Dawson, chief executive of the British Association of Social Workers. He says that websites “illustrate the difficulties of the social workers who are damned when they do and damned when they don’t.”
John Hemming MP who has over 1,600 cases on file, says “Social workers get involved when they shouldn’t and don’t get involved when they should.”
- ‘The Ironic Social Worker’ Begins …. (theironicsocialworker.com)
- The White Rose (Munich, 1942) – a virtual reincarnation due to Family Court Corruption in the UK (victims-unite.net)
- A mother on a visit to the UK loses three children to social workers (burubaxair.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday, March 6th: World Wide Peaceful Protest against Child Abuse (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- National Social Work Month infographic (jaerankim.wordpress.com)
- How Judges trample on the rights of children: nearly 900 a month are being snatched! (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Social workers do their best for children – Analysis, Opinion – Independent.ie (petersinghatey.net)
- why do wee need social workers (jacobam.wordpress.com)