In my most cynical associations I imagine that Haringey Council have managed to persuade the Home Secretary of the necessity to make this change that the mainstream media are reporting:
- you take the children of foreign parents
- then you ensure that they are being criminalised, even though they are perfectly innocent
- then you put them into prison
- you make sure that their children get adopted
- you send the parents back home – WITHOUT their children – sanctioned by this change that the Home Secretary Teresa May MP is planning, as published by The Guardian.
How sick can a ‘system’ be and become?
How help- and powerless are we as supporters, campaigners and even McKenzie Friends!
- Mayday, mayday: Border bungles leave Theresa May’s get tough policy in tatters (mirror.co.uk)
- Labour: Theresa May misses the issue on immigration (itv.com)
- May to tackle legal loophole on foreign criminals (yorkshirepost.co.uk)