This article was published in The Telegraph a year ago on 02 April 2011. It’s a review of the interim Report about the Family Justice System by Christian Norgrove.
The budget figure mentioned is £3.4 billion a year – making fostering one of the bigger ‘industries’ in the UK…
The final report gave rise to this Early Day Motion (EDM).
Victims of Social Services and the family courts should ask their MP [use WriteToThem ]to sign the EDM and to get them to talk to John Hemming MP.
- So far, 12 MPs signed Early Day Motion re Expert Witnesses in Family Courts (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The White Rose (Munich, 1942) – a virtual reincarnation due to Family Court Corruption in the UK (victims-unite.net)
- Scrap the Family Justice Review Final Report: EDM for MPs and Petition for Folks (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- How Competent are Expert Witnesses? John Hemming’s Early Day Motion (researchingreform.wordpress.com)
- Family justice report author criticises plan to change divorce and custody law (guardian.co.uk)
How long? How long will these innocent couple be languishing in prison? Do we have conscience at all? Why are we not on the street demanding the release of the musa and gloria from prison. The whole mankind should rise up as one and shout to the roof top demanding the release of musa, gloria and their children today and let them go back to their country
Yes, yes, yes, dear Matthias,
It’s sooooooooo disgraceful that soooooooo many criminals get away with appearing to be RIGHT!
But I’m in Germany. I can’t also organise a demo!…
God ,help this couple to come back home.
Pingback: BBC invites comments from victims of child snatching at long last! | This Nigerian Family wants to go Home – WITH their Six Kidnapped Children!
Pingback: Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts – John Hemming MP opens Demo at Royal Courts of Justice | McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates
Pingback: Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts: 10-Day Campaigning outside Royal Courts of Justice starting April 23rd | Sovereign Independent UK