This article was published in The Telegraph a year ago on 02 April 2011. It’s a review of the interim Report about the Family Justice System by Christian Norgrove.
The budget figure mentioned is £3.4 billion a year – making fostering one of the bigger ‘industries’ in the UK…
The final report gave rise to this Early Day Motion (EDM).
- So far, 12 MPs signed Early Day Motion re Expert Witnesses in Family Courts (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The White Rose (Munich, 1942) – a virtual reincarnation due to Family Court Corruption in the UK (victims-unite.net)
- Scrap the Family Justice Review Final Report: EDM for MPs and Petition for Folks (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- How Competent are Expert Witnesses? John Hemming’s Early Day Motion (researchingreform.wordpress.com)
- Family justice report author criticises plan to change divorce and custody law (guardian.co.uk)