It would definitely be very therapeutic for all victims who need to become ‘survivors’ and, eventually, ‘starfighters’, to act out on a stage what has happened to them.
Psychodrama is a technique that I experienced, after doctors told me that my pain is ‘psychological’.
Last night I had this dream where I met a group of women in Portsmouth where I used to share dreams with artistic women. We were planning this theatre play to point out the discrepancies between what was claimed and what was reality, e.g.
- the interest of the child, when, in fact, it’s about covering up Social Services
- reporting the identity of children, when, in fact, they are advertised with all details, as soon as they are freed for adoption
- the secrecy of family courts that cover up judges sanctioning Social Services
- punishment without crime is being delivered, for innocent parents are being criminalised
- Haringey Council not only penalising every possible Musa supporter, but also spying on them: once on myself by a false McKenzie Friend and now by a someone who reports back on who is in Court…
In my dream, I was thinking that presumably nobody from London would come, but that we must fill the hall! The show was supposed to take place on my birthday in September… I wonder whether anybody might like to run with the idea?
Or is the Child Catcher from Chitty Bang Bang enough to illustrate the difference between ‘tools of seduction’ and the reality of a cage?
I just found this supportive bible quote in relation to Bilderberg 2012: Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27
- The White Rose Blog publishes 72 Child Deaths due to 45 Social Services (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- UK Social Services may have overstepped the mark laid down by EU law (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Already on April 5, 2001: Legal Mafia is failing public (victims-unite.net)
- What does it cost the taxpayer when Social Services steal children? (victims-unite.net)