This story, published by the Daily Mail about Haringey Council, shows how an anonymous letter was the trigger for intrusion in the life of a family who was paid £2,000 compensation: Parents social service hell after one anonymous letter.
In the Musa case, the Police appeared without any paperwork and an anonymous letter, found later outside the house, supposedly justified their actions.
In this case, Judge Anthony Thornton recognised the fault!
In the Musa case, which judge will go against any of his colleagues, we have to ask???
- Parents’ social service hell after one anonymous letter : Judge attacks Baby P council for ‘knee-jerk’ abuse investigation (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Parents’ social service hell after one anonymous letter : Judge attacks Baby P council for ‘knee-jerk’ abuse investigation (dailymail.co.uk)
- Baby P scandal council blunders again in ‘unlawful’ investigation by Haringey into blameless parents sparked by anonymous letter (standard.co.uk)
- Couple falsely accused of child abuse win damages from Haringey council (guardian.co.uk)
- Baby P council victimised my family (standard.co.uk)
- NATO SECURITY SPECIALIST Speaks Out on the UK Stealing Children for Profit (victims-unite.net)
- Baby P social workers lose appeal (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)