EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- StopWorldControl with #Money and #MindControl forumforstablecurrencies.wordpress.com/2022/04/17/sto… 4 weeks ago
- 93,107 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Category Archives: False imprisonment
These photos are what is left of a family destroyed by Haringey Council – the worst that we had accompanied in terms of number of children taken: first 5, then 1 at birth in hospital and the last in HMP … Continue reading
The Musas were deported in a plane that was especially chartered for all Nigerians who hadn’t “made it” in the UK and were sent back… Gloria has been in hospital ever since but Chiwar has been able to send a THANK … Continue reading
Blessed be Christopher Booker who has been writing about hundreds of cases in secret family courts regularly for The Telegraph and the Daily Mail. About the Musas he published 14 articles and feared that they contributed to getting them behind … Continue reading
Three judges were sitting to decide what to do with the application to ask for permission to appeal the judgement and sentence by two barristers: Ms Raana Sheikh and David Owusu who were working pro bono. They are used acquittals … Continue reading
Paul Randle-Jolliffe has been involved as a McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) with the Musa case long before I tried to help. Here he writes to Haringey’s Children’s Care Services reminding them of the many times they ignored or transgressed … Continue reading
This is just to let all of you supporters know that the hearing will NOT take place for the following reasons: 1) The Registrar had not been consulted on the constitution of the Court prior to the matter being listed … Continue reading
A 3-hour train trip away from London, plus bus or taxi – for legal visits on Thursdays and social visits on Saturdays or Sundays. That’s where Chiwar Musa was taken ‘by bus’ yesterday morning, I was told by HMP Pentonville, … Continue reading