EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
- SAME CIRCUS, DIFFERENT VICTIMS: anonymous letter triggers reasons and justifications for child snatching
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- Follow @SabineMcNeill
- 78,919 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Category Archives: HMP Pentonville
Blessed be Christopher Booker who has been writing about hundreds of cases in secret family courts regularly for The Telegraph and the Daily Mail. About the Musas he published 14 articles and feared that they contributed to getting them behind … Continue reading
Three judges were sitting to decide what to do with the application to ask for permission to appeal the judgement and sentence by two barristers: Ms Raana Sheikh and David Owusu who were working pro bono. They are used acquittals … Continue reading
I can’t tell you how much sorrow and sadness this Christmas card has been causing me, especially as I was told “you’re not on the list. The inmate made a ‘wrong booking.” That was when I last was in HMP Pentonville … Continue reading
SEVEN years imprisonment is the sentence given today by a judge who should have disclosed that he is an ordained priest and a founding member of the Marriage Foundation. A whistleblower also mentioned that the jury was rigged… That’s how … Continue reading
Where do we draw our hopes from, when we see not just miscarriage but travesty of justice? the judge not declaring mis-informing the jury misleading the court lies under oath institutionalised violence and dishonesty to achieve the one goal that … Continue reading
Momentary hesitation on Count 9 relating to 1 parent in respect of 1 child (haven’t worked out which), 10 more minutes out but by 3 pm it was all over, guilty across the board on all 12 counts. Musas did … Continue reading