EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
- SAME CIRCUS, DIFFERENT VICTIMS: anonymous letter triggers reasons and justifications for child snatching
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- On the Principle of #Innocence in the online Battle between Perpetrators, #Trolls, Exposers… whistleblowerkids.uk/2015/09/03/on-… http://t.co/EIZoRIC40c 57 minutes ago
- 79,634 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Category Archives: Researching Reform
Essex Council has paid damages of almost £1m to four siblings it failed to protect from abuse. This article was brought to my attention by Natasha Phillips who publishes Researching Reform in an admirable form – in close collaboration with … Continue reading →