EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
- SAME CIRCUS, DIFFERENT VICTIMS: anonymous letter triggers reasons and justifications for child snatching
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/0P1VNKTmghI?a Die Himmel rühmen - Männerchor Liederkranz Heidelberg-Rohrbach 5 hours ago
- 78,872 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Category Archives: Africa
Most parents I’ve met after their children had been taken are terribly afraid and intimidated. David Jenkins who lost 3 sons not. He is extremely active online, and organised demos in Cardiff and last year in London. This year it … Continue reading
A 3-hour train trip away from London, plus bus or taxi – for legal visits on Thursdays and social visits on Saturdays or Sundays. That’s where Chiwar Musa was taken ‘by bus’ yesterday morning, I was told by HMP Pentonville, … Continue reading
Hello Gloria, Norman Scarth here. [Sent via Email a Prisoner to A 2767 CJ (Holloway) and A 2793 CJ (Pentonville) respectively.] Coming from Bradford in West Yorkshire I did not arrive for the start of your hearing at Harringey Magistrates’ … Continue reading