EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- Follow @SabineMcNeill
- 82,904 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Category Archives: Prayers
Three judges were sitting to decide what to do with the application to ask for permission to appeal the judgement and sentence by two barristers: Ms Raana Sheikh and David Owusu who were working pro bono. They are used acquittals … Continue reading
A 3-hour train trip away from London, plus bus or taxi – for legal visits on Thursdays and social visits on Saturdays or Sundays. That’s where Chiwar Musa was taken ‘by bus’ yesterday morning, I was told by HMP Pentonville, … Continue reading
It was rather amazing for me to hear that the jury can take all the time it needs to come to its conclusion. This picture is not too dissimilar to the setting in Court 5 in Wood Green Court. On … Continue reading
David Owusu is the Barrister for Chiwar Musa in this criminal trial. This morning we were six supporters in the public gallery who heard and saw him perform in an utterly admirable way. It was most impressive to see how … Continue reading