EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Join 1,527 other subscribers
Subscribe via Reader
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
About Injunctions (Gags)
Bishop Gloria on Facebook
Bishop Gloria on Video
The Telegraph about the Musas
- 01 Forced adoption is a truly dreadful scandal
- 02 It's time to bring family law to book
- 03 Forced adoption: social workers' surreal investigation recalls 'satanic abuse' scandals
- 04 Child protection: MPs must act on the scandal of seized children
- 05 Forced adoptions get no sympathy from the ministry
- 06 Child protection: how a cruel council plays its cat-and-mouse game
- 07 Social workers' cruel game with children in care continues
- 08 Does this family have human rights?
- 09 Parents denied a voice in court against the child-snatchers
- 10 The mystery of Haringey’s missing 'Girl X’ makes a mockery of the Children Act
- 11 Couple denied legal help while lawyers make £1m removing their children
- 12 Police show themselves once again at the beck and call of social workers
- 13 Lord Justice Wall takes on an alarming child-snatching case
- 14 Behind a wall of secrecy, parents who lost their children are now in jail
The Telegraph on Child Snatching
- 01 Parents denied a voice in court in against the child-snatchers
- 02 The real scandal hidden by gags is what goes on in family courts
- 03 How our judges deny human rights to children taken into care
- 04 Social workers see sense – it's just a shame they're not ours
- 05 A father's nightmare
- 06 Child protection system tears two more families apart
- 07 'Child protection' wreaks havoc on a loving family once again
- 08 'Child protection' tears mother and son apart after 14 years
- Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694
- Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
- Len Lawrence – Poisoned Pilot
- Mr Ebert – Bankrupted Fraudulently without Jurisdiction
- Paulette H Cooper – Victim of MANY White Collar Crimes
- Peter Bellett: Whistleblower & Victim of Criminals
- Publicity Online
- Room 14 – A Foundation for Change
- Victims Unite!
Archives (no. of posts)
My latest Tweet
- George Freeman MP "Groundbreaking science": are patterns in prime numbers and unconventional approaches to pi good… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- 93,555 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Association of McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates
Tag Archives: chronicpain
How do you Endure Humiliation, Pain and 22 Hours of being Locked Up?
Just imagine: only because you’ve got six kids that are so cute that Haringey Council thinks they can make a lot of money out of them, you end up in prison – over three months already! Gloria’s condition is particularly … Continue reading
Posted in Children's Rights, False imprisonment, Family Law, HMP Holloway, HMP Pentonville, Human Rights, Internet Media, Nigeria, Publicity, Royal Courts of Justice, Support Tagged Australia, chronicpain, Gloria, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, Nicholas Wall, Pentonville, Prisoner (TV series), Royal Commission 14 Comments