EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- Punishments without Crime: from #CSA Victims to Adult Survivors and Whistleblowers nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/pun… 8 hours ago
- 87,922 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: Daily Mail
Paul Randle-Jolliffe has been involved as a McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) with the Musa case long before I tried to help. Here he writes to Haringey’s Children’s Care Services reminding them of the many times they ignored or transgressed … Continue reading
SEVEN years imprisonment is the sentence given today by a judge who should have disclosed that he is an ordained priest and a founding member of the Marriage Foundation. A whistleblower also mentioned that the jury was rigged… That’s how … Continue reading
What is more important: the reporting gap between the blogosphere and the mainstream media or the abuse of ‘baby-snatcher’ social workers? Isn’t it ‘funny’ that Christopher Booker has been so alone with his consistent reporting in The Telegraph? The Times … Continue reading
At long last: the mainstream media are cottoning on! John Hemming MP had already tabled an Early Day Motion on the highly questionable value of ‘expert’ witnesses. After the latest reports, he re-tabled the issue. Meanwhile it has become crystal … Continue reading