EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Join 1,526 other followers
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- #ProveMeWrong “Smart 3D” brings Perspective to Excel Chart Styles #ProveMeWrong “Smart 3D” brings Perspective to Ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- 93,380 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: Daily Telegraph
It would definitely be very therapeutic for all victims who need to become ‘survivors’ and, eventually, ‘starfighters’, to act out on a stage what has happened to them. Psychodrama is a technique that I experienced, after doctors told me that … Continue reading →
It would be nice to have these kind of statistics in comparison with other countries. But anywhere in the world, statistics hide weeping children and pining parents on one side and Social Workers, legal teams, foster carers, contacts centres and … Continue reading →
Praised be everybody who contributed to making it ‘topical’ at long last – by and for the mainstream media: ITV This Morning broadcast in August 2010: Protect Your Children from Social Services How Forced Adoptions and the Secret Family Courts … Continue reading →
How many ‘cases’ of child snatching does it take before one begins to believe what is and has been happening up and down the UK? How can anyone imagine how the secrecy of family courts is enhanced by the threat … Continue reading →
As I am trying to help parents getting their children back, mainly by exposing their stories through publicity online, I have just discovered these Daily Mail articles by Sue Reid: 31 Jan 2008: How social services are paid bonuses to … Continue reading →
Lord Justice Wall takes on an alarming child-snatching case This seems to be a classic instance of the way social workers make a crashing initial mistake, then add ever more questionable allegations to defend their blunder. His eighth article appeared … Continue reading →
Another African Paper Publishes the Musa Drama / Tragedy: the Worst of all Child Snatching Cases in the UK
Christopher Booker who wrote 12 Musa articles for The Telegraph so far and Ian Josephs publishing Forced Adoption consider this case by far the worst of all child snatching cases. After the publication of British Govt Detains Nigerian’s Couple’s Six Children … Continue reading →
Most people have no idea what social services get up to. But those who have become their victims and tried to get justice or compensation will not only tell you their own drama but, most likely, also how many others … Continue reading →
While loving families are torn apart, Whitehall insists the system is working fine, says Christopher Booker This article was published on 27 Nov 2010. Here’s a quick summary that is still entirely relevant today and also mentions the Musa drama: … Continue reading →