EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- Follow @SabineMcNeill
- 92,579 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: Haringey London Borough Council
Blessed be Christopher Booker who has been writing about hundreds of cases in secret family courts regularly for The Telegraph and the Daily Mail. About the Musas he published 14 articles and feared that they contributed to getting them behind … Continue reading
Paul Randle-Jolliffe has been involved as a McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) with the Musa case long before I tried to help. Here he writes to Haringey’s Children’s Care Services reminding them of the many times they ignored or transgressed … Continue reading
SEVEN years imprisonment is the sentence given today by a judge who should have disclosed that he is an ordained priest and a founding member of the Marriage Foundation. A whistleblower also mentioned that the jury was rigged… That’s how … Continue reading
Just imagine: only because you’ve got six kids that are so cute that Haringey Council thinks they can make a lot of money out of them, you end up in prison – over three months already! Gloria’s condition is particularly … Continue reading
It is truly unbelievable that Sir Nicholas Wall (President of the Family Courts) chose to give credence to Haringey Council’s ridiculous list of false, fabricated and manipulated allegations and allowed for the Metropolitan Police to arrest the Musas on Monday. … Continue reading
Here’s the latest Salem-News article. “Custody” is for the children who are known to be unhappy without their parents, what Haringey calls “foster care”. For the parents, it meant a night of interrogation in a police cell in Saville Row, … Continue reading