EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Join 1,527 other subscribers
Subscribe via Reader
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
About Injunctions (Gags)
Bishop Gloria on Facebook
Bishop Gloria on Video
The Telegraph about the Musas
- 01 Forced adoption is a truly dreadful scandal
- 02 It's time to bring family law to book
- 03 Forced adoption: social workers' surreal investigation recalls 'satanic abuse' scandals
- 04 Child protection: MPs must act on the scandal of seized children
- 05 Forced adoptions get no sympathy from the ministry
- 06 Child protection: how a cruel council plays its cat-and-mouse game
- 07 Social workers' cruel game with children in care continues
- 08 Does this family have human rights?
- 09 Parents denied a voice in court against the child-snatchers
- 10 The mystery of Haringey’s missing 'Girl X’ makes a mockery of the Children Act
- 11 Couple denied legal help while lawyers make £1m removing their children
- 12 Police show themselves once again at the beck and call of social workers
- 13 Lord Justice Wall takes on an alarming child-snatching case
- 14 Behind a wall of secrecy, parents who lost their children are now in jail
The Telegraph on Child Snatching
- 01 Parents denied a voice in court in against the child-snatchers
- 02 The real scandal hidden by gags is what goes on in family courts
- 03 How our judges deny human rights to children taken into care
- 04 Social workers see sense – it's just a shame they're not ours
- 05 A father's nightmare
- 06 Child protection system tears two more families apart
- 07 'Child protection' wreaks havoc on a loving family once again
- 08 'Child protection' tears mother and son apart after 14 years
- Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694
- Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
- Len Lawrence – Poisoned Pilot
- Mr Ebert – Bankrupted Fraudulently without Jurisdiction
- Paulette H Cooper – Victim of MANY White Collar Crimes
- Peter Bellett: Whistleblower & Victim of Criminals
- Publicity Online
- Room 14 – A Foundation for Change
- Victims Unite!
Archives (no. of posts)
My latest Tweet
- George Freeman MP "Groundbreaking science": are patterns in prime numbers and unconventional approaches to pi good… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- 93,555 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Association of McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates
Tag Archives: Haringey
OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
Paul Randle-Jolliffe has been involved as a McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) with the Musa case long before I tried to help. Here he writes to Haringey’s Children’s Care Services reminding them of the many times they ignored or transgressed … Continue reading
Please do everything to get us out of this hell hole. We are innocent.
Mr Joseph Musa writes from HMP Pentonville: Please can you send me everyone’s telephone number. The police are coming to take us to Haringey / Hornsey police station on the 5th Dec 2011 and Gloria will be in on the … Continue reading
The Musa Parents in prison “on remand” until next court hearing on 7th December
From an eye witness and remarkable supporter: This afternoon I attended a 2 ½ hour hearing in Haringey Magistrates Court, Highgate during which charges against the Musas were read by the representative of the Crown Prosecution Service, sitting just in front of … Continue reading
Posted in Nigeria, Publicity, Support, The Rule of Crime Tagged Africa, Child, Crown Prosecution Service, Haringey, Holloway, London Borough of Haringey, Magistrates Court, Musa, Nigeria, Pentonville 11 Comments
Musas arrested in London, all Family Members Now in Custody
Here’s the latest Salem-News article. “Custody” is for the children who are known to be unhappy without their parents, what Haringey calls “foster care”. For the parents, it meant a night of interrogation in a police cell in Saville Row, … Continue reading
I am ashamed that my country can treat a family of Nigerian citizens so cruelly, so unjustly and so dishonestly
Praised be the search engines of the internet thanks to which I just found this letter published on October 16, 2011 even though I had seen a copy already in August. The title is an extract of Christopher Booker’s letter … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Human Rights, Mainstream Media, Publicity, Support Tagged Christopher Booker, Haringey, High Commissioner, London, London Borough of Haringey, Musa, Nigeria, Sunday Telegraph 11 Comments