EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- Follow @SabineMcNeill
- 88,330 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: John Hemming
This article appeared in the Scottish edition of the Mail on Sunday on 3rd June 2012. Clackmannanshire Council was accused of ‘systemic failure’ ‘self-serving dishonesty’ and a ‘dereliction of statutory duty’. The report into the department is expected to be … Continue reading →
It would definitely be very therapeutic for all victims who need to become ‘survivors’ and, eventually, ‘starfighters’, to act out on a stage what has happened to them. Psychodrama is a technique that I experienced, after doctors told me that … Continue reading →
What a relief to see more and more articles in newspapers! Thanks to the mother who was featured as ‘Katherine Simmonds’ in the Channel IV programme How competent are expert witnesses?, here is a great list of links: Do expert … Continue reading →
Association of McKenzie Friends assisting Litigants in Person with Lay Legal Advice http://www.McKenzies4Fairness.wordpress.com Chairperson: Belinda McKenzie Web Publisher: Sabine K McNeill; Treasurer: Peter Bellett NEWS RELEASE 04 February 2012 Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts John Hemming MP opens 2-week … Continue reading →
Praised be everybody who contributed to making it ‘topical’ at long last – by and for the mainstream media: ITV This Morning broadcast in August 2010: Protect Your Children from Social Services How Forced Adoptions and the Secret Family Courts … Continue reading →
This remarkable quote by lawyer Nigel Priestley appeared on Channel IV’s description of their film on ‘expert witnesses’: After the death penalty the most draconian act that the state can do is remove a family’s child. I have had long … Continue reading →
The moderator can’t believe it and calls it ‘medieval’. Denise Robertson MBE wonders why people are not getting behind John Hemming MP’s campaign. John Hemming MP says there are many lawyers out there who are also working for the local … Continue reading →