EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- Follow @SabineMcNeill
- 92,579 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: Musa
What is worse: when innocent parents are imprisoned or when courageous and passionate supporters of innocent victims of child abuse are imprisoned? the Musas have had one court hearing after the other delayed they have been ‘produced’ to the wrong … Continue reading
While this Guardian article is not about the Musas, it is rather relevant, since Haringey Police officers are clearly “out to get them” – just as the black Mark Duggan. One has to ask: cui bono? Who benefits? who ordered Haringey … Continue reading
From an eye witness and remarkable supporter: This afternoon I attended a 2 ½ hour hearing in Haringey Magistrates Court, Highgate during which charges against the Musas were read by the representative of the Crown Prosecution Service, sitting just in front of … Continue reading
I am ashamed that my country can treat a family of Nigerian citizens so cruelly, so unjustly and so dishonestly
Praised be the search engines of the internet thanks to which I just found this letter published on October 16, 2011 even though I had seen a copy already in August. The title is an extract of Christopher Booker’s letter … Continue reading