EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Join 1,526 other followers
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- #ProveMeWrong “Smart 3D” brings Perspective to Excel Chart Styles #ProveMeWrong “Smart 3D” brings Perspective to Ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- 93,454 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: Nigeria
These photos are what is left of a family destroyed by Haringey Council – the worst that we had accompanied in terms of number of children taken: first 5, then 1 at birth in hospital and the last in HMP … Continue reading
Blessed be Christopher Booker who has been writing about hundreds of cases in secret family courts regularly for The Telegraph and the Daily Mail. About the Musas he published 14 articles and feared that they contributed to getting them behind … Continue reading
Most parents I’ve met after their children had been taken are terribly afraid and intimidated. David Jenkins who lost 3 sons not. He is extremely active online, and organised demos in Cardiff and last year in London. This year it … Continue reading
SEVEN years imprisonment is the sentence given today by a judge who should have disclosed that he is an ordained priest and a founding member of the Marriage Foundation. A whistleblower also mentioned that the jury was rigged… That’s how … Continue reading
The citizen is entitled to resist unlawful action as a matter of right and to live under the rule of law
I must interrupt the marketing of my software innovations once again, for Wood Green Crown Court and its professionals need to be reminded of page 688 of Administrative Law (Oxford) on Discretion, Exhaustion, Implied Exclusion: There are grave objections to giving … Continue reading
While this Guardian article is not about the Musas, it is rather relevant, since Haringey Police officers are clearly “out to get them” – just as the black Mark Duggan. One has to ask: cui bono? Who benefits? who ordered Haringey … Continue reading
Trust Norman Scarth to deliver another nugget of gold: General Sir David Ramsbotham (now Lord Ramsbotham) was Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Prisons, but in 2001(?) was sacked for being too good at the job! In his book ‘PRISONGATE’ he told of a … Continue reading
Hello Gloria, Norman Scarth here. [Sent via Email a Prisoner to A 2767 CJ (Holloway) and A 2793 CJ (Pentonville) respectively.] Coming from Bradford in West Yorkshire I did not arrive for the start of your hearing at Harringey Magistrates’ … Continue reading