EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- Follow @SabineMcNeill
- 92,579 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: Pentonville
Blessed be Christopher Booker who has been writing about hundreds of cases in secret family courts regularly for The Telegraph and the Daily Mail. About the Musas he published 14 articles and feared that they contributed to getting them behind … Continue reading
A 3-hour train trip away from London, plus bus or taxi – for legal visits on Thursdays and social visits on Saturdays or Sundays. That’s where Chiwar Musa was taken ‘by bus’ yesterday morning, I was told by HMP Pentonville, … Continue reading
I can’t tell you how much sorrow and sadness this Christmas card has been causing me, especially as I was told “you’re not on the list. The inmate made a ‘wrong booking.” That was when I last was in HMP Pentonville … Continue reading
Just imagine: only because you’ve got six kids that are so cute that Haringey Council thinks they can make a lot of money out of them, you end up in prison – over three months already! Gloria’s condition is particularly … Continue reading
Trust Norman Scarth to deliver another nugget of gold: General Sir David Ramsbotham (now Lord Ramsbotham) was Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Prisons, but in 2001(?) was sacked for being too good at the job! In his book ‘PRISONGATE’ he told of a … Continue reading
Hello Gloria, Norman Scarth here. [Sent via Email a Prisoner to A 2767 CJ (Holloway) and A 2793 CJ (Pentonville) respectively.] Coming from Bradford in West Yorkshire I did not arrive for the start of your hearing at Harringey Magistrates’ … Continue reading
Mr Joseph Musa writes from HMP Pentonville: Please can you send me everyone’s telephone number. The police are coming to take us to Haringey / Hornsey police station on the 5th Dec 2011 and Gloria will be in on the … Continue reading
From an eye witness and remarkable supporter: This afternoon I attended a 2 ½ hour hearing in Haringey Magistrates Court, Highgate during which charges against the Musas were read by the representative of the Crown Prosecution Service, sitting just in front of … Continue reading