EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Join 1,527 other subscribers
Subscribe via Reader
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
About Injunctions (Gags)
Bishop Gloria on Facebook
Bishop Gloria on Video
The Telegraph about the Musas
- 01 Forced adoption is a truly dreadful scandal
- 02 It's time to bring family law to book
- 03 Forced adoption: social workers' surreal investigation recalls 'satanic abuse' scandals
- 04 Child protection: MPs must act on the scandal of seized children
- 05 Forced adoptions get no sympathy from the ministry
- 06 Child protection: how a cruel council plays its cat-and-mouse game
- 07 Social workers' cruel game with children in care continues
- 08 Does this family have human rights?
- 09 Parents denied a voice in court against the child-snatchers
- 10 The mystery of Haringey’s missing 'Girl X’ makes a mockery of the Children Act
- 11 Couple denied legal help while lawyers make £1m removing their children
- 12 Police show themselves once again at the beck and call of social workers
- 13 Lord Justice Wall takes on an alarming child-snatching case
- 14 Behind a wall of secrecy, parents who lost their children are now in jail
The Telegraph on Child Snatching
- 01 Parents denied a voice in court in against the child-snatchers
- 02 The real scandal hidden by gags is what goes on in family courts
- 03 How our judges deny human rights to children taken into care
- 04 Social workers see sense – it's just a shame they're not ours
- 05 A father's nightmare
- 06 Child protection system tears two more families apart
- 07 'Child protection' wreaks havoc on a loving family once again
- 08 'Child protection' tears mother and son apart after 14 years
- Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694
- Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
- Len Lawrence – Poisoned Pilot
- Mr Ebert – Bankrupted Fraudulently without Jurisdiction
- Paulette H Cooper – Victim of MANY White Collar Crimes
- Peter Bellett: Whistleblower & Victim of Criminals
- Publicity Online
- Room 14 – A Foundation for Change
- Victims Unite!
Archives (no. of posts)
My latest Tweet
- George Freeman MP "Groundbreaking science": are patterns in prime numbers and unconventional approaches to pi good… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- 93,555 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Association of McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates
Tag Archives: Pentonville
JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
Blessed be Christopher Booker who has been writing about hundreds of cases in secret family courts regularly for The Telegraph and the Daily Mail. About the Musas he published 14 articles and feared that they contributed to getting them behind … Continue reading
Posted in Children's Rights, Deportation, False imprisonment, Family Law, Haringey Council, HMP Holloway, HMP Pentonville, HMP The Verne, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, Nigeria, Online petitions, The Rule of Law, The Telegraph Tagged BILD, Christopher Booker, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, HM Prison Send, London Borough of Haringey, Nigeria, Pentonville 5 Comments
Innocent and transferred to HMP The Verne in Dorset – for whatever Reasons
A 3-hour train trip away from London, plus bus or taxi – for legal visits on Thursdays and social visits on Saturdays or Sundays. That’s where Chiwar Musa was taken ‘by bus’ yesterday morning, I was told by HMP Pentonville, … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Children's Rights, False imprisonment, Haringey Council, HMP The Verne, Human Rights, Internet Media, Nigeria, Petition, Prayers, Publicity, The Rule of Crime Tagged Christmas, David Icke, England, HMP Pentonville, Law, London, Pentonville, Prisoner, Prisoner security categories in the United Kingdom, Sunday, Thursday, Verne Leave a comment
The Second Christmas in a Cell – without Children and Spouse
I can’t tell you how much sorrow and sadness this Christmas card has been causing me, especially as I was told “you’re not on the list. The inmate made a ‘wrong booking.” That was when I last was in HMP Pentonville … Continue reading
How do you Endure Humiliation, Pain and 22 Hours of being Locked Up?
Just imagine: only because you’ve got six kids that are so cute that Haringey Council thinks they can make a lot of money out of them, you end up in prison – over three months already! Gloria’s condition is particularly … Continue reading
Posted in Children's Rights, False imprisonment, Family Law, HMP Holloway, HMP Pentonville, Human Rights, Internet Media, Nigeria, Publicity, Royal Courts of Justice, Support Tagged Australia, chronicpain, Gloria, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, Nicholas Wall, Pentonville, Prisoner (TV series), Royal Commission 14 Comments
Nigerian nurse in Holloway: such conditions would not be tolerated in her own country
Trust Norman Scarth to deliver another nugget of gold: General Sir David Ramsbotham (now Lord Ramsbotham) was Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Prisons, but in 2001(?) was sacked for being too good at the job! In his book ‘PRISONGATE’ he told of a … Continue reading
Encouragement from a WWII Veteran: ‘Quislings’ (worst kind of traitor) who now rule Britain
Hello Gloria, Norman Scarth here. [Sent via Email a Prisoner to A 2767 CJ (Holloway) and A 2793 CJ (Pentonville) respectively.] Coming from Bradford in West Yorkshire I did not arrive for the start of your hearing at Harringey Magistrates’ … Continue reading
Please do everything to get us out of this hell hole. We are innocent.
Mr Joseph Musa writes from HMP Pentonville: Please can you send me everyone’s telephone number. The police are coming to take us to Haringey / Hornsey police station on the 5th Dec 2011 and Gloria will be in on the … Continue reading
The Musa Parents in prison “on remand” until next court hearing on 7th December
From an eye witness and remarkable supporter: This afternoon I attended a 2 ½ hour hearing in Haringey Magistrates Court, Highgate during which charges against the Musas were read by the representative of the Crown Prosecution Service, sitting just in front of … Continue reading
Posted in Nigeria, Publicity, Support, The Rule of Crime Tagged Africa, Child, Crown Prosecution Service, Haringey, Holloway, London Borough of Haringey, Magistrates Court, Musa, Nigeria, Pentonville 11 Comments