EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Join 1,526 other followers
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- #ProveMeWrong “Smart 3D” brings Perspective to Excel Chart Styles #ProveMeWrong “Smart 3D” brings Perspective to Ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- 93,188 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: Sunday Telegraph
I am ashamed that my country can treat a family of Nigerian citizens so cruelly, so unjustly and so dishonestly
Praised be the search engines of the internet thanks to which I just found this letter published on October 16, 2011 even though I had seen a copy already in August. The title is an extract of Christopher Booker’s letter … Continue reading