The hearing is at the Royal Courts of Justice – The Strand – in Court Room 4 and we meet from 10.30 onwards.
You cannot imagine how bad the situation is for prisoners such as the Musas who were falsely criminalised after their children were snatched – without any paperwork – by Police and Social Workers of Haringey Council.
Just as the Portuguese Pedro family by Lincolnshire County Council, the oldest child was subsequently tricked into accusing the parents falsely! And then one lie followed the other, until crimes were committed to cover up crimes. 24 Lever Arch files altogether to keep lawyers and judges in work. Long live the people processing industry!
Harriet Harman MP admitted in Parliament that in 2006 200 people were imprisoned in secret. Sir James Munby has now directed that this can’t happen any more: No one should be jailed in secret says top judge.
You cannot believe it in the first place. Only by talking to people to whom it’s happened and by reading more and more of those who dare to come out – despite gagging orders with threats of imprisonment.
And then you wonder how to help anybody:
- deal with Social Workers, their Local Council and their Council Leader
- respond to Court documents – while learning to realise that you cannot trust your solicitors
- alleviate most horrible prison conditions – while learning that victims of child snatching are particularly badly treated
- learn to find out prisoners’ rights and how to advance their legal proceedings from ‘within’ – as applies to Maurice J Kirk BVSc who helped the Musas big time and Melissa Laird who was in HMP Holloway with Gloria Musa.
So we appeal to
- the Prime Minister: Dear Mr Cameron, Take the Lead and Return our Stolen Children
- the House of Commons: Children Placed in Foster Care
- and the EU Parliament: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – with this Dossier of online Evidence.
But what difference does it make???
The Musas suffer badly from racism in prisons on top of everything they have had to endure.
But their legal team succeeded in getting permission to appeal and a hearing has been scheduled for 06 December 2013! Please check here the day before after 1pm for the court number!
The law says that prisons don’t need to ‘produce’ the prisoners. Will anybody tell them that they need to ask to be there when their fate is being decided upon?
Given that Our ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal, it seems impossible to win individual cases on their own merits.
But, maybe the time has come for judges to wake up to the realities of the internet and particularly social media, as Sir James Munby, the current President of the Family Division, has pointed out!
Then there is the chance for Children to be Back for Christmas and the Musas to be deported – but WITH their children – not like US Melissa Laird who was deported in a wheelchair and dumped in Dulles Airport, whilst her son was kept for adoption by Barnet Council…
- Portugese Mother is risking Prison in the UK to tell you her children have been stolen and she loves them and wants them back (google-law.blogspot.com)
- THE DEFENDANT requests that this matter be disposed of – well, NO on behalf of Mother and Son! (melissalaird.wordpress.com)
- RETURN Our Stolen Children! – What Can We Do? – Our Battle against Judges who ignore the Law (victims-unite.net)
- BARRISTER’S ADVICE: speak badly about your husband to get your children back (pedrofamily.wordpress.com)
- THE GOVERNMENT wants to see families being supported to stay together (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- DO JUDGES park their conscience or put it on hold? (melissalaird.wordpress.com)
- NO PUNISHMENT without Crime: Children Back for Christmas! (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Why do judges in our family courts ignore the law? (telegraph.co.uk)
- BELINDA’s BATTLE News: Paedophilia UK, here we come! Big Time! (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- EMPOWERMENT MONDAY with KELLIE COTTAM to Expose Forced Adoptions – despite the Storm (victims-unite.net)
The God of Gloria and Musa will arise and fight for them and their children,, our God never sleeps nor slumber, they are overcomers. we are praying for them, Sabina and friends thank you for all you do. God will reward your efforts with success.
Reblogged this on Stop Forced Adoption.
Pingback: COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal | Voluntary Public Interest Advocacy
Pingback: WE CAN send you to jail for objecting to an offence we’ve yet to specify | The Pedro Family: five children snatched by Lincoln County Council without paper work
Pingback: CLAIMANT was deliberately deported to prevent her from opposing the adoption of her only son | Melissa Laird
Pingback: BELINDA’s Latest Call for Battle to Protect Britain’s Children from Paedophilia UK | Voluntary Public Interest Advocacy
Pingback: BACK for CHRISTMAS: Court Hearings in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal | Melissa Laird
Pingback: HMP Cardiff: Paid to be Cruel, Criminal and Torturous? | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19 | A Nigerian Family – Destroyed by Haringey Council – Gagged from Reporting
Pingback: MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray? | A Nigerian Family – Destroyed by Haringey Council – Gagged from Reporting
Pingback: UN-BELIEVABLE FACTS about UK CHILD ‘PROTECTION’ to be heard in BRUSSELS | No Punishment without Crime or Bereavement without Death!
Pingback: VISITING CARDIFF – Maurice Kirk in Prison and Victims of Child Snatchers in pub | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: SYSTEMIC PATTERNS of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK – a first draft for the EU Petitions Committee | No Punishment without Crime or Bereavement without Death!
Pingback: PORTUGUESE immigrants caught up in UK adoption scandal | The Pedro Family: five children snatched by Lincoln County Council - without paper work
Pingback: WHEN ASSISTING IMPRISONED and WRONGED PARENTS becomes a Financially Risky Business | Voluntary Public Interest Advocacy