When European MPs (MEPs) ask for 2,000 signatures to support our legal issues in the UK, we can’t resist the invitation, can we!?
- Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK spells out what’s unique in the UK and highlights why it’s so important that the petition is well supported so that a difference CAN be made; about 600 signatures in 6 days!
- Stop Secret Family Courts encouraging Forced Adoptions in the UK combines the secrecy and the adoption issue and reaches out into an online community that has a few strong groups focussing on these issues; 53 signatures in the first eight hours!
- How Many People know about the scandals of child ‘care’, secret family courts and forced adoptions? – Let me count by counting petitions. The result is a rather encouraging account of 35 online petitions on 4 different platforms. Here’s where I shall keep adding up the signatures, hoping to convince not only MEPs that we have a problem in the UK!
In theory, if truth and justice prevails, a major amnesty and jubilee should ensure that all falsely adopted babies are returned to their biological parents. Adoptees are always looking for their roots. And, let’s face it: most kids get abused in care and don’t even get adopted.
In fact, this report suggests that the Government is under-reporting the number of children who go missing from care. How much more blatant does the evidence need to get, I wonder???
- SECRECY: the Cloak of Criminality? Who can do what about it? (victims-unite.net)
- STOP Forced Adoptions – stepping stones for criminal Social Services & paedos in Britain (victims-unite.net)
- OPEN CORPORATES – a new Resource for Victims of Child Snatchers & other White Collar Criminals (victims-unite.net)
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – who needs to get how angry? (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)