Five children were kidnapped from the Musa parents on 8th April 2010 by eight police officers, led by Sgt Kadiri:
- a physical break-in by force – without any door bell ringing
- without any documentation or court order
- with all children screaming and everybody protesting.
At the time, the mother Gloria Musa was pregnant with her sixth child who was born in June 2010. Four hours after birth, nine police officers came into the ward at 3am when the lights were off:
- seizing the baby from breast feeding
- pulling her arms and legs such that she is still limping today
- strangling Gloria until she fainted and was believed to be dead.
This baby was returned for ‘failing to thrive’. After all, mother’s milk is best, and Africans tend to be naturally allergic to Western industrial milk and lactose. BUT: Haringey needed to find ways of getting the Musas behind bars. So they staged this drugging of the baby:
- a vaccination is supposedly required which, unfortunately, the Musas did not question at all
- the baby develops a temperature two weeks later
- at the hospital a whole operation is staged – to make believe that the parents DRUGGED the little girl!
So they get lumbered with criminal charges and get imprisoned on 28th November.
I removed the family album of photos because of the threat of imprisonment, even though these papers are all ‘bogus’. But I have seen that the Police enforces them anyhow. So I need to be careful.
But here’s a one-page chronology of key events.
More on News Releases
The Musa drama has been called the worst of all child snatching cases by
- Ian Josephs who publishes Forced Adoption and has helped people since the 60s
- as well as Christopher Booker who has been writing about such cases for the Telegraph for years.
- Signer 15 of the Send the Musas Home petition has observed stories for 11 years and has come to the same conclusion.
In my view, it is the worst because:
- On 28th November 2011 they were arrested to be imprisoned in Pentonville and Holloway respectively – bail being refused on two occasions
- The worst council: Haringey
- Doncaster and Swansea are the two others I received ‘injunctions’ from, but ‘child snatching experts’ confirm that Haringey are the worst
- The untold story of gagging orders was published by The Independent: 69 gags refer to celebrities and 264 to children and young adults!
- The worst ‘case’:
- First five children are taken without legal justification
- Then a baby is taken at birth by 9 officers in hospital in June 2010
- The eldest daughter was inappropriately touched by the son of the foster parents and has not been seen or heard since (13 months ago)
- The worst crimes
- Allegations of sex worker, child trafficker and children from different fathers
- Allegation of drugging the baby
- The worst cover-ups
- Delay of DNA results confirming paternity
- Delay of drug test results confirming that the parents did NOT drug their baby
- The worst illegalities
- The worst victim intimidation
- Instead of being put before an open Magistrates Court, the Musas are being sent to a mental hospital
- Their report while in police custody
- The worst witness intimidation
- Former driver imprisoned for 4 months
- Five or six children taken from supportive mothers by Haringey Council
- One mother fled to Ireland to keep her son.
- Testing London Police Stations from Inside (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Private Opinions on Public Blogs – that poses Questions! (victims-unite.net)
- Solicitor makes False Allegations so that Judge imprisons Maurice (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Is it “criminal damage” to help the Musa Family get their Children back from Haringey Council? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- First Maurice, then the Musas in Custody – all Three escaping to be Sectioned (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The Musa Drama published all over Africa Appealing to the Nigerian Government (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Maurice forms another K-Team to get the Musa Family back to Nigeria (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Appealing to the Nigerian President on behalf of the Musas (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- No chances for human rights being respected in the UK? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- What can one Achieve by Being Arrested? (victims-unite.net)
- Social Workers Stole My Baby Because I Grew Up in a Foster Home (victims-unite.net)
- If a Nigerian rapist can’t be deported, Haringey Council shouldn’t succeed getting the Parents away from their Children (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Why I Publish a website for the Musa Family and Their Stolen Children (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Another African Paper Publishes the Musa Drama / Tragedy / “Case” (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- How can Anybody take such Documents Seriously as a Basis for “Court Proceedings”?? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Social workers afraid to blow the whistle (victims-unite.net)
- Exactly what Haringey Council are trying to avoid: bad publicity (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Letters from HMP Cardiff: I am far too ill to attend court and bed bound with unattended gut pain (victims-unite.net)