After some 50 years of observing child “protection” in the UK, Ian Josephs, a former local councillor with a law degree who runs a very successful language school in Monaco, publishes Forced Adoption. He writes:
- The UK is the ONLY State in the WORLD that gags parents whose children have been taken by social services
- The UK is the ONLY State in Europe (except Croatia and possibly Portugal) to permit the horror of “forced adoption”.
- The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to allow “Punishment without crime”, i.e. the taking of children by social services from parents who have not committed any criminal offence.
- The UK is the ONLY State in Europe taking children for “emotional abuse” and worse still “risk of emotional abuse” (on the basis of predictions from overpaid charlatans that one day parents just might harm their children).
- The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to gag parents a second time when they are allowed contact with their children in care. Parents are warned that they must not discuss the case or the situation with their children or to say they love them and miss them; otherwise contact will be stopped altogether.
Why is the UK so different from all the other European democracies?
All five examples of injustice above are an affront to democracy and a disgrace to freedom. They could be instantly rectified by legislation to make all the above five practices illegal and to allow parents threatened with permanent seperation from their children to demand a hearing by a jury.
Ian also wrote this 5-page article Punishment without Crime!!!