The question about foreign children is as rhetorical as about national ones, for the whole point is that the PURPOSE of #childsnatchuk is the facilitation of #childabuse by #paedobritain! I keep writing in ‘hashtags’ as Twitter seems to be our only hope, while Gloria and Chiwar are isolated in prison and separated from their children – by exceedingly irregular legal procedures. They confirm
- the title of the Australian book: Our Corrupt Legal System – where everybody is a victim except rich criminals
- the results of the Royal Commission into New South Wales Police: corruption, reform and paedophilia.
But when I read about the guidelines by a Government that supposedly cares, I must ask:
- why has the oldest of the Musa children not seen her parents since she reported having been molested by the son of her foster carers?
- who did what about the second daughter having told her mum that they were taken to dark places at night where there were only men?
- how strange that the boy asked:
Mummy, what is paedophilia?
Now that #childabuse has become ‘topical’, it seems time to join the dots such that more people realise
- #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain since the establishment of the Paedophile Information Exchange Manifesto.
- The Forced Adoption scandal that shames Britain is the tip of an iceberg, as only 4% of children in care get adopted.
- The snatching of children is an organised and orchestrated system that has been involving Local Authorities through Social Services, Police, legal teams, courts, prisons, hospitals and schools for decades.
For more expertise regarding abuse, their victims and survivors, watch this video at a vigil outside Elm Guest House, one of the notorious places of abuse.
Vicky Haigh observed that foreign mothers are especially targeted, when she had been put into prison as wrongfully as the some 200 parents a year, as already admitted to Parliament by Harriet Harman MP in 2006. Sadly, the Musas are NOT an exception – but they are certainly on top of the worst possible cases.