There is a serious Human Rights gap in the UK with respect to the UN and the EU:
- The United Nations (UN) are trying to ensure the Rule of Law
- Article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of the UN says
- (1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
- (2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
Victims of white collar crimes have experienced the violation of
- Article 6: the right to a fair trial
- and Article 13: the right for an effective remedy before national authorities.
But who cares? It seems that we the people do and won’t tolerate any more what’s going…
- Letter to Mr Cameron – from one father to another father (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)