Before travelling to Brussels, we put this press release together.
There and then, we had the benefits of
- the official video of the Petitions Committee meeting;
- the 6 minutes of our presentation – called ‘flawless’;
- A 3-minute clip produced by Portuguese TV as an overview of the day;
- John Hemming MP putting the two on his blog;
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal subsequently in The Telegraph.
What can we hope from that?
Will the investigation be effective so that we get children returned?
Can we turn Child Rights and ‘pro child‘ attitudes into election issues for local councils and MEPs?
Our collective agenda is on What Next after our pilgrimage to Brussels?
Or is Portugal too precious as the playground for UK paedophiles?
What do you think???