Affidavit by Christian campaigner and TV programmer Moji in Texas.
Letter by Christopher Booker, journalist at The Telegraph, to the Minister / Head of Welfare and Education Section Mr. M.M.B. Aliyu on 29 March 2011.
14 Articles in The Telegraph about the Musa Case.
2 articles in the Nigerian national paper Leadership:
- British Govt Detains Nigerian’s Couple’s Six Children on 21 August 2011.
- British Journalist Writes Jonathan Over Seized Nigerian Children on 17 September 2011
3 articles in the Nigerian Standard:
The online petition Send the Musa Family Back Home to Nigeria – WITH their Children! with currently more than 400 signatures.
- The mistake that lost us our baby – to Social Services in the North-West (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- When is this horrible national scandal going to get the wider attention it deserves? (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Councils have a secret agenda to establish a high score of children they have placed for adoption (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The 6th Child removed by Haringey Council from the M-Family (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The battle is on: between the Court of Public Opinion and the Private Courts of Family Law Judges (victims-unite.net)
- The walls of secrecy surrounding snatched children are creating a one-sided justice system, argues Christopher Booker (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)