The Musas are NOT alone – not just in the UK but especially in Haringey.
Therefore, a Criminal Investigation into the London Borough of Haringey Children’s Services has been launched.
It is based on this Brief on Family Law and Crimes.
- Sharon Shoesmith ruling: Welcome but few cheers (guardian.co.uk)
- Baby P: Sharon Shoesmith wins appeal over sacking (mirror.co.uk)
- Tottenham riots: This could happen in a dozen boroughs (guardian.co.uk)
- How you can help Stop Child Snatching in the UK (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Appeal court to rule on council sacking after Baby P’s death (guardian.co.uk)