Once again, it only hits you when you’re hurting yourself. After all, who cares whether Haringey Council comply with court orders or ignore them? Today, once again, the Musas went in vain to Kent hoping to see their children. This has happened more than 40 times before!…
Who cares whether you’re receiving a ‘fair trial’ as it is supposedly assured by Article 6 of the European Human Rights Act and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?
And have you ever thought about whether you have an ‘effective remedy’ before national authorities?
Let me assure you that there are many victims of white collar crimes in the UK who have experienced first hand how they are more victims of a police state where neither lawyers nor law enforcers care about the Rule of Law.
Does this litigant in person have human rights? one needs to ask when reading Maurice J Kirk BVSc‘s letters from HMP Cardiff:
- Letter to John – asking questions about his rather inhumane treatment
- Letter to Guy – asking for support regarding his court cases and normal life
- Summary of Bullying by Police re Dr T Williams who ‘doctored’ incredibly wrong ‘medical reports’ about Maurice
- FAO Cardiff High Court and other courts
In the absence of any legal representation around, Maurice acted as their McKenzie Friend in and out of court.
When will universal accounting of good and evil tip in his favour??? If you feel like supporting him, please
- telephone HMP Cardiff to ask about his well-being on 029 2092 3100
- write to him as prisoner A7306AT at HMP Cardiff, Knox Road, South Glamorgan CF24 0UG
- sign the petition asking for fair trials
- sign the petition to return the Musa children.