EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- Follow @SabineMcNeill
- 91,397 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: Social work
Politicians want to know that there are ‘numbers’ out there. The Judiciary is not elected and independent of Government, we’re told. When European MPs (MEPs) ask for 2,000 signatures to support our legal issues in the UK, we can’t resist … Continue reading →
SAME CIRCUS, DIFFERENT VICTIMS: anonymous letter triggers reasons and justifications for child snatching
This story, published by the Daily Mail about Haringey Council, shows how an anonymous letter was the trigger for intrusion in the life of a family who was paid £2,000 compensation: Parents social service hell after one anonymous letter. In … Continue reading →
Gagged by Private and Confidential Delivery from the Legal Team of Haringey Council. I was tricked into accepting it – as I was told of a ‘package’ when I was expecting a hard disk! The woman ‘process server’ was clearly … Continue reading →
This article appeared in the Scottish edition of the Mail on Sunday on 3rd June 2012. Clackmannanshire Council was accused of ‘systemic failure’ ‘self-serving dishonesty’ and a ‘dereliction of statutory duty’. The report into the department is expected to be … Continue reading →
It would definitely be very therapeutic for all victims who need to become ‘survivors’ and, eventually, ‘starfighters’, to act out on a stage what has happened to them. Psychodrama is a technique that I experienced, after doctors told me that … Continue reading →
The title words are taken from the sermon that Gloria preached in July 2009. Thanks to the magic of net-working, Jackie Holden transcribed the first few minutes – just for everybody to see where Gloria Musa draws her strength from. For who … Continue reading →
What a relief to see more and more articles in newspapers! Thanks to the mother who was featured as ‘Katherine Simmonds’ in the Channel IV programme How competent are expert witnesses?, here is a great list of links: Do expert … Continue reading →
It would be nice to have these kind of statistics in comparison with other countries. But anywhere in the world, statistics hide weeping children and pining parents on one side and Social Workers, legal teams, foster carers, contacts centres and … Continue reading →
Association of McKenzie Friends assisting Litigants in Person with Lay Legal Advice http://www.McKenzies4Fairness.wordpress.com Chairperson: Belinda McKenzie Web Publisher: Sabine K McNeill; Treasurer: Peter Bellett NEWS RELEASE 04 February 2012 Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts John Hemming MP opens 2-week … Continue reading →
Praised be everybody who contributed to making it ‘topical’ at long last – by and for the mainstream media: ITV This Morning broadcast in August 2010: Protect Your Children from Social Services How Forced Adoptions and the Secret Family Courts … Continue reading →