I’ve seen it done by court staff, insolvency practitioners, accountants, bankers and lawyers before. That’s why we’re after a Public or Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes.
For the Government promised in its Coalition Programme to take white collar crimes as seriously as another other… Promises, promises… Or does the Economic Crime Agency exist by now to redress the injustices carried out by local, regional and national “authorities” such as Social Services, Local Councils and Police?
Just look at these “minutes of meetings” produced by Cliona Papazian, barrister at 4PB Chambers in London – paid for by Haringey Council – as the basis for snatching all six children from loving and happy parents:
- Barrister’s notes about police grabbing the children based on non-existing letter that was later faked
- Barrister’s notes about Placements
- Barrister’s notes talking with Child Solicitor
- Barrster’s notes talking with Social Worker
This is the Emergency Protection Order which was supposedly granted by District Judge Clark – unsigned and unsealed.
It is remarkable that organisations just won’t bow down and admit to mistakes and apologise. Instead, they cover up with more and more crimes. So how can we, the victims and their supporters, can “strike back”?
Look at these stories about Musa Unlawful Abduction
- We already have whistleblowing in the UK (just not yet in the corruption field) (victims-unite.net)
- Walsall SS: another agency of criminals trafficking children (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Inspection of local authority fostering services and independent fostering agencies (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The 6th Child removed by Haringey Council from the M-Family (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)