EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
#childsnatchuk #paedobritainThe Big DayMarch 28, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to be Heard
- DEPORTED while children in care and up for #forcedadoption
- WHO CARES when foreign children are #abused in #fostercare?
- JUDGE SLAMS Haringey Council over most shocking case ever – but family is destroyed anyhow
- DEAR MEPs: Please ensure Seven Action Points for Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- MEPs must investigate this child-snatching scandal: conclusion of pilgrimage to Brussels
- HOW CAN ONE take this charade seriously? When judges deliver “justice” by covering each other
- MUSA LEAVE for APPEAL ADJOURNED until Friday 21 February – can we do more than pray?
- LIGHTS in the MUSA TUNNEL? Possible criminal hearing Feb 12 & secret adoption hearing Mar 19
- OPEN LETTER to Haringey Council by McKenzie Friend re consular access to children
- COURT 4 HEARING tomorrow CANCELLED – after a tiny victory in Court 18 today
- COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
- APPEAL HEARING on 06 December – with or without the prisoners? Court 4, 10.30. Be there, if you can!
- COMING OUT – despite all gags – against all odds – outside Downing Street – and in Nigerian papers
- STOP Forced Adoptions in the UK – one of many online Petitions to make a Difference
FREE the Musas and send the Whole Family back Home to Nigeria!
Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts!
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Archives (no. of posts)
- Follow @SabineMcNeill
- 92,891 hits since July 2011
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Category Archives: Publicity
A 3-hour train trip away from London, plus bus or taxi – for legal visits on Thursdays and social visits on Saturdays or Sundays. That’s where Chiwar Musa was taken ‘by bus’ yesterday morning, I was told by HMP Pentonville, … Continue reading
This 16-year old girl describes her experiences in “care”. She is the great-granddaughter of 76-year old Phil Thompson who is fighting Walsall Council. He calls the video: “Truth about Lies” – lies by all the institutions involved in this horrible … Continue reading
This article was published in The Telegraph a year ago on 02 April 2011. It’s a review of the interim Report about the Family Justice System by Christian Norgrove. The budget figure mentioned is £3.4 billion a year – making … Continue reading
What is more important: the reporting gap between the blogosphere and the mainstream media or the abuse of ‘baby-snatcher’ social workers? Isn’t it ‘funny’ that Christopher Booker has been so alone with his consistent reporting in The Telegraph? The Times … Continue reading
Just imagine: only because you’ve got six kids that are so cute that Haringey Council thinks they can make a lot of money out of them, you end up in prison – over three months already! Gloria’s condition is particularly … Continue reading
Say it in 1 min 20 secs: Social Services, Family Court Judges, CAFCASS conspire in abducting our children
A nice little video composed of a number of stills with the right messages and the right images: We Want Our Stolen Children back NOW! The Time has come for the Citizens of the UK to Unite against this Oppression … Continue reading
While this Guardian article is not about the Musas, it is rather relevant, since Haringey Police officers are clearly “out to get them” – just as the black Mark Duggan. One has to ask: cui bono? Who benefits? who ordered Haringey … Continue reading
Trust Norman Scarth to deliver another nugget of gold: General Sir David Ramsbotham (now Lord Ramsbotham) was Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Prisons, but in 2001(?) was sacked for being too good at the job! In his book ‘PRISONGATE’ he told of a … Continue reading
The Education Select Committee launched an inquiry into ‘child protection’. Tomorrow, John Hemming MP will give oral evidence. This is the remarkable submission by Belgian journalist Florence Bellone who has accompanied many cases for a long time. Here she is … Continue reading
Hello Gloria, Norman Scarth here. [Sent via Email a Prisoner to A 2767 CJ (Holloway) and A 2793 CJ (Pentonville) respectively.] Coming from Bradford in West Yorkshire I did not arrive for the start of your hearing at Harringey Magistrates’ … Continue reading